Wednesday, May 16, 2012




I write today to give comments on a meeting I attended with Alex Miller-Cole, Oakland City Council Candidate Peoples District 3. I would over all say he is someone I will work with, but l he gave some trigger words that  would cause me to not give my full endorsement at this time. I want to talk with him more, attend more events, and hear more specific policies. Even with that said, I agreed to hand out some of his material which seems to be well-funded. With most people running for office, it seems very difficult to get direct policy answers and he did not seem interested in our policies. Although he did mention he saw my endorsement interview from Go Public Schools. One positive is I liked what he had to say about not being a career politician. I do encourage everyone to look at his information and talk with him personally if you get the chance.

Vicente R. Cruz II
OUSD Candidate
Peoples District 3

No comments:

Post a Comment