Monday, October 13, 2014

Write-In VICENTE CRUZ for Oakland city council people's district 6

The foot march that is my attempt a write-in run at city council continues. We passed out a total of 400 voter guides already (Greg get ready I need 2 more boxes) 250 handed out on Sunday with great receptions of "thank you" "good luck" "wait your the actual candidate" and 2 "get the fuck out of here on the evening shift. Today (Monday) was a lighter day for hand outs, we did only 50 houses and one laundry mat. In my defense I had PT in the morning taught 2 kinder basketball classes 15 each (plug for smaller class sizes) so walking another few miles was not going to happen. I still hope to have a video log of this but as of yet not found any one with that much free time. Until next time please remember to vote at least in local elections and vote for who you believe would best represent the interests of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment